- Date: January 27, 2019
- Departure (Shachbag): Saturday, Jan. 26th at 8:30AM from SDJA.
- Meals: Please send a sandwich and snacks for lunch on Saturday.
- Chanichim & Tzofkatim (2nd-9th grade):
- Date: January 27th, 2019
- Departure: Sunday, Jan. 27th at 8:30AM (sharp) from SDJA
- All Chanichim must be dressed in Khaki.
- Tzofkatim, must be dressing in the Tzofkatim shirt.
- Meals: No meals will be included during the day. Please send a sandwich and snacks for lunch.
- Return (Everyone): Sunday, 5:00PM. Pickup from SDJA
5:00PM on Jan. 16, 2019
we recommend leaving all
cellphones and electronics
כדי למקסם את החוויה –
אנו ממליצים להשאיר את כל הטלפונים
הסלולריים והאלקטרוניקה בבית.
Yom Tzofe is a fun filled-day, where the chanichim will be engaged in variety of outdoor activities, all with Tzofim values. Most of our peulot have been on a weekly basis for 1.5 hours and here, they will have the opportunity to be engaged in longer hours of activities that are important for a Tzofe/Tzofa. It’s an important day for learning Tzofim skills. The day will end with the dargot ceremony.
Things to pack:
- Full khaki uniform
- Closed toe shoes
- Water bottle
- ארוחת צהריים
Please label all items, and do not bring electronics or valuables.
Shevet Galim will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.