Early bird membership (Until August 30th):
First Child: $525
Second Child: $505
Third Child: $464
Regular membership fees (after August 31st) :
First Child: $575
Second Child: $555
Third Child: $515
Membership fees do not include uniforms, day trips, machanot and any special events.
New members who join after January 1st will pay a prorated membership fee.
To reduce the financial burden, payment plans are available. However, to reduce the amount of work to be performed by our volunteer Treasurer (Gizbar), we request that the payment plan be setup at the time of enrollment – either by providing post-dated checks, or via recurring Credit Card payments.
If you need to set a payment plan, please contact the Gizbar @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not want to exclude any families due to financial hardship. The shevet has a limited scholarship fund from which membership assistance can be provided. All requests for membership assistance will be reviewed and granted on a case by case basis. Please do not wait for the last moment to request assistance. Due to the limitations of the fund, assistance can only be provided until the fund is depleted.
Deadline for Membership Assistance is: August 25th, 2020
Scholarship decisions will be provided by: August 31th, 2020
To apply for membership assistance, please contact either the Rosh Shevet (email@example.com) or the Gizbar (firstname.lastname@example.org). Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Enrollment Instructions (2 Steps):
Step 1: Enrollment
All registration information must be completed prior to the first peula. This applies to trial periods as well. This is extremely important to ensure insurance coverage and allowing the shevet to prepare ahead of time.
One or more va’ad members with computers will be available at the shevet during the first 3 – 4 weeks of peulot to assist anyone with difficulty registering on their own.
- Complete your family information:
All members will be required to complete a full enrollment, providing all family, and member information. Please make sure to provide up to date information, including cellphone numbers and email addresses for all parents / guardians so that you will be able to receive updates throughout the year.
- Personal information for each child.
For each child, you will be required to complete:
- All personal information, contact information, emergency contact etc.
- Health information (allergies, medication, Dr. info.), Health insurance and declaration
- For each child, you will also be required to accept the Membership Agreement and Shevet Galim Takanon (Code of Contact) and the Consent Forms.
For assistance at any time during the enrollment process – please contact email@example.com
Step 2: Payment
Please note: Enrollment is not completed without payment
- At the end of the enrollment, you will get a link to the payment process, please pay attention to the text: “Please note: Enrollment is not completed without payment“
- An email informing you that you completed the registration process for 2021-22, this email will provide a link, together with instructions, to allow you to make a payment for the membership