Shevet Galim activities are funded by membership dues and donations, without any government support! The shevet is managed by volunteer parents (va’ad), our shlicha (emissary) from Israel…. and of course – by the chanichim from Shevet Galim!
* Shevet Galim is a part of Friends of Israel Scouts, Inc. – Tzofim is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. All donations are fully tax deductible.
Shevet Galim is all about the children. 100% of all donations goes to Shevet Galim to fund shevet activities and expenditures:
- Subsidies for chanichim
- Funding of participation in camps
- Enriching the leadership training of the shachbag (10-12 graders)
- Shevet Events
- Cost of bringing a Shaliah to San Diego
Make a Difference
By giving to Shevet Galim, you are contributing towards, and helping us nurture, the next generation of Jewish Leaders.
Do you know how proud we are of our alumni?
Shevet Galim alumni have emerged as leaders in the respective areas that they continued on to:
- On University Campuses
- During Gap Year Programs in Israel
- In the Israel Defense Forces
Interested in sponsoring the Shevet?
Your logo and link to your website can be in our newsletter and website.
If you know a company who would be interested in sponsoring the Shevet, we would appreciate if you would share this with them and have them reach out to Idan Lerer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diamond – $2000 – Up to 2 companies
- Platinum – $1000 – Up to 5 companies
- Silver – $500 – No limit on number of companies
Did you know Shevet Galim offers sponsorship opportunities?
Opportunities include sponsoring an event, a shirt for one of our many events and more.
Please contact RoshShevet@ShevetGalim.com for more information.
11860 Carmel Creek Road
San Diego, CA 92130
Shachbag: Sundays – 12:30PM-5:00PM
(10th thru 12th graders)
Chanichim: Sundays – 3:00PM to 5:00PM
(for 2nd thru 9th graders)